Ponder with me for awhile…
- If Jesus came back today, would you rise to meet him in the air? Are you ready and waiting, are you’re affairs squared away?
- Do you daily practice seeing the best in people? Do you see the people in you’re life as who they are, not gay or straight, catholic or protestant, black or white, male or female? Do you love you’re neighbor as yourself?
- What does it mean to be clean before the Lord? Does one’s purity really depend on their physical body? Is it possible for us as humans to learn to see each other as the Lord sees us, clean if we are in him?
And now maybe a few harder questions, possibly blunter than is conformable for some. But nevertheless, questions that need to asked, that must be mulled over. Please join me in wondering…
Do you refrain from jumping from conclusions about the people around you?
- Those wondering hands? They have been taught that fondling is the only way to love.
- That loud mouth? Its under the influence of substances and doesn’t even know it yet.
- Those cut up arms? They Bleed because they eyes attached can’t cry tears.
- The girl you call skinny? She knows that she resembles a corpse and no, skeletons are not considered pretty.
- The dark makeup? It covers the dark circles caused by dozens of sleepless nights.
- The panicky eyes? They have seen more in their few years than most in a lifetime.
Join me today in my questions. Think before you speak. But please, do speak. Somebody needs to.